· Expect the unexpected in all you do; life, work, personal. Question everything at least once. Twice to be sure. - Unknown author
· An armed society is a polite society.
· In times of peace, prepare for war.
· Popular Mechanics agrees! - "Smart Guns: Dumb Idea”
· If Law Enforcement and our Military have refused 'Smart Guns', why should law-abiding citizens (aka TAXPAYERS) be 'forced' into using unsafe, unproven, and deadly (to you and I) technologies? If it is unsafe for them, it is unsafe for us.
· " That a free citizen should have to go before a committee, hat in hand, and pray for permission to bear arms - fantastic! Arm your daughter, sir, and pay no attention to petty bureaucrats. " - Robert Heinlein - Red Planet
· Well, we know what motivates the hoplophobe. He simply envies the man who can cope where he, the hoplophobe, cannot. A skilled, armed man lives on a plane of security and contentment different from that of others. This is not egalitarian! The man who cannot cut it, envies, fears, and sometimes hates the man who can." – Jeff Cooper
· Perfection is a journey, not a destination. - unknown
· Of course I warned them, they just didn't hear me over my shotgun.
· Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.